Press F1 for Help.
Vivaldi Help on https://help.vivaldi.com/ is an ever growing catalogue of articles that introduce Vivaldi features and services to you in more detail, instructs you to make the most of them and in the unfortunate event when something doesn’t work as expected, helps you troubleshoot issues.
There are a few ways to open Vivaldi Help.
- Press the F1 key on your keyboard (on Windows and Linux).
- Open the Vivaldi menu > Help > Vivaldi Help.
- Type “help.vivaldi.com” in the Address Field.
- Open Vivaldi Help’s Web Panel.
- On Android, open the Vivaldi menu > Help & Feedback.