Click on the padlock on the Address Bar to access Site Settings.
Behind the padlock icon on the left side of the Address Bar, you’ll find a lot of useful information about the website you currently have open.
- Information about connection security and certificates.
- Allowed and blocked permissions.
- Allowed and blocked cookies.
- Additional settings.
The padlock indicates that the connection is secure. But you may also see the following icons in place of the padlock:
- – your connection to the site is not private and you should not share any sensitive information (e.g. passwords) with the site.
- – your connection is not fully secure and you should be careful about sharing any sensitive information (e.g. passwords) with the site.
- – you’re viewing Vivaldi’s internal page (e.g.
vivaldi://about) or a local file.
- – on Start Page, instead of the Site Info button, you’ll see a search icon.