Secure your Vivaldi account by enabling Two-Factor Authentication.
Two locked doors make it harder to get in than one. Similarly, requiring two different verification methods during login make your account a lot more secure. First you verify yourself with your login password and then either with a code that a special app generates for you or with a physical security key.
To enable Two-Factor Authentication:
- Go to Vivaldi.net.
- Log in to your Vivaldi account.
- In quick links at the top of the homepage near your profile image, click on Account.
- On the account’s profile, click on Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
- Enter your account’s login password to continue.
- Select whether you want to set up Two-Factor Authentication with an authenticator app or security key and follow the instructions.
It’s strongly encouraged to set up at least two Two-Factor Authentication methods. That way, if you’re unable to use one verification method, you’ll still be able to access the account using a backup method.
Check out our Help page about Two-Factor Authentication for more information.