Bookmarks can be added to Vivaldi from menus, with shortcuts and more. Find your favorite!
Everyone can find their preferred method of adding bookmarks in Vivaldi. See the list below and try them all to see which ones you like best.
- Click on the Bookmark Page button on the right side of the Address Field.
- Use the Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+D / ⌘ D.
- Type “Create Bookmark” in Quick Commands.
- Select Add Active Tab in the Bookmark Menu.
- Right-click on the web page and select Bookmark Page from the context menu.
- Right-click on the web page’s tab on the Tab Bar and select Bookmark Tab from the context menu.
- Right-click on a bookmark folder or empty area in the Bookmark Panel or on the Bookmark Bar and select Bookmark Active Page.
- Drag the link (starting from Site info button on the Address Bar) to the destination folder in the Bookmark Panel or Bookmark Bar.
- Create a Mouse Gesture for the action.
- Add one manually in the Bookmark Panel or Bookmark Manager.
- Click Add New Speed Dial on the Speed Dial on the Start Page to create a Speed Dial bookmark.
- Right-click on an empty area on the Speed Dial and select Add Bookmark to Speed Dial, if you’ve hidden the button Add button.