Take the odd one out by removing a single tab from a Tab Stack.
Grouping tabs into Tab Stacks is a great way to keep your tabs neat and organized. But what to do with a tab that has ended up in the wrong stack? Use one of the following ways to remove a single tab from a Tab Stack:
- Right-click on the tab and select “Remove from Tab Stack” from the context menu.
- Drag the tab off the Tab Bar and move it back as a top-level tab.
- Drag the tab out of the stack in the Windows Panel.
- While you have the tab open, open Quick Commands and type in “Remove from Tab Stack”.
- If it’s a frequent occurrence, create a Keyboard Shortcut or a Mouse Gesture for the action.