Add high quality and free images to your Vivaldi blog using Instant Images.
A common way to enhance blog posts is to add images to it. When you host your blog on Vivaldi.net, you can easily find and insert images to the blog using the Instant Images plugin. With the plugin you can add images from Unsplash, Pixabay and Pexels directly to your blog’s Media Library, without having to download the files to your computer first.
To add a photo to your blog:
- In the post or page editor, add a new image or gallery block.
- Select Media Library and go to Instant Images tab.
- Search through the files from Unsplash, Pixabay and Pexels.
- When you’ve found one you like, click on the image.
- After it has been added to your library, click Select in the bottom right corner of the Media Library window to add it to the post/page.
You can also go to your blog’s Dashboard > Media > Instant Images, to browse and add images to your library.