Right-click on the Bookmark Bar to manage the bookmarks on it.
Clicking on a bookmark, bookmark folder or empty space on the Bookmark Bar with the right mouse button will open a menu with various useful options.
Depending on where you click, the menu options you see may include the following:
- Where to open the bookmarked link. For example, in a new tab or a window.
- Option to add the active tab as a new bookmark on the Bookmark Bar.
- Manually create a new bookmark, bookmark folder or a separator for segmenting the Bookmark Bar.
- Edit the bookmark or bookmark folder.
- Cut (to move a bookmark), Copy (to make a copy of the bookmark or copy the link) and Paste (to move a bookmark or create a new bookmark from a copied link).
- Delete the bookmark or bookmark folder.
- Sort the bookmarks (only available, when clicking on an empty area of the Bookmark Bar).